Simply email us your entry – fill in the contact form and add WIN as the subject
Terms and Conditions :
- Entry is free
- Entry is open to schools, colleges and other educational establishments in the UK.
- Only one entry is allowed per teacher/person. Entries from more than one department in the school, college or other educational establishment are allowed.
- There is no restriction on the total number of entries to the Prize Draw. If a contestant is unable to enter online, he/she may request a postal entry form. Phone 01554 772411 with your details.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The winner of the prize draw will be notified by phone and/or email on the day of the drawer, and subsequently announced on the website, via social media and in print.
- The winner of the prize draw will receive the MidiMap within 1 week of the draw taking place (subject to their ability to take delivery of the MidiMap)
- We will request from the winner photographs with relevent captions of the MidiMap in use in their school/college together with consent for them to be published on our website and via social media.
- All entrants will receive a £20.00 voucher towards purchase of any MaxiMap or MidiMap. The voucher will be dated and numbered and will be valid for 3 months from the date of the prize draw and are non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Vouchers will be submitted electronically, but can be sent by post if requested. Only one voucher will be redeemable per map purchased. Vouchers have no cash value.
- Last date for entering is Thurday 2nd Novemebr 2017. The winning entry will be drawn by Mrs Tanya Morgan, head teacher of our local school Bynea Primary School Ysgol y Bynea on Friday 3rd Novemeber 2017.